Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Class Blog - Linking Experiment

This morning, I had a lot of trouble waking up. I pressed the snooze button about 50 times on my alarm. Even though I had a horrible time getting up, I was glad I did because I had a quiz in Ecology. After my 9 am class, I got some breakfast at the JC. Once I got my coffee, I went back to my dorm room in Blue Ridge. I sat down at my desk and typed up my blog. Once I finished that, I packed up all my books in my backpack and headed off to the Lecture Hall. This is where I have Microbiology. Just like in Ecology, I had trouble staying awake. After that class, I picked up my exam. Then, I came to this class where I am sitting writing this blog.

For this experiment, I tried to use words at the end of sentences that could be visually expressed, or had a specific site that I could link it to. I enjoyed using my classes as the last words so I could link them to the class sites.

No comments: