Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BLOGS AND SOCIAL SITES, March 24: Ashley Scruggs and Scott Mason

I thought Ashley and Scott’s presentation about blogs and social sites was really cool. I very much enjoyed the fact that the presentation was set up as a blog. There was a lot of good discussion because this is a very “now” topic, but there was not as much information as I thought there would be. It was definitely all discussion, which is fine, because I guess that is what we were supposed to be doing for our presentation. I learned that there are blogs that people go to regularly to find new information and posts about current events. I really do not like blogs because I think many of the blogs that are created by teenagers are incredibly dumb. I do not understand why people would want to write about their everyday life and share it with others. Many times there are very personal posts that everybody has access to. I believe that blogs are just a way for emo kids to get attention. Anyway, Ashley and Scott’s presentation was well put together in regards to having a lot of discussion questions. Their topic kept the class interested due to the fact that everybody knew what blogs were. Well done.

No comments: